The LOGO CRM Check shows you concretely how you, your company, your sales team and ultimately your customers can benefit from LOGO CRM. Free of charge and without obligation.
Arrange your individual consultation appointment here.
Most managers and entrepreneurs know that a company of a certain size and complexity needs a CRM.
Benefit from our know-how and do the free CRM check with us.
Word has also spread that CRM is not (just) software, but above all a management strategy. Read our article in the BVL Digitalisation Blog: https://www.bvl.de/blog/crm-ist-keine-software-aufraumen-mit-einem-irrglauben/
Now the question arises: what would be the impact of a CRM tool in one’s own company, how can it be integrated and how does the motivation of the employees succeed.
LOGO offers a free expert analysis and presentation of optimisation potentials
The experienced LOGO consultants with their unique expertise in logistics data and integration will do the LOGO CRM check with you. At a CRM workshop in Starnberg or online – whichever is more convenient for you. And without any obligation to buy.
The LOGO CRM Check: how can you benefit from LOGO CRM?
- Analysis of the actual situation in sales
- Identifying sources of error and gaps in information
- Identifying optimisation potential
- Analysis of the current situation in the IT landscape
- Analysis of the integration possibilities of LOGO CRM
- Presentation Advantages of the integration of consignment data in the CRM tool
- Development of optimisation potential for sales processes
Benefit from over 25 years of experience in logistics CRM projects and numerous best practice examples.
But the analysis alone is not enough. Now a strategy must be developed, and here too we support you. Together we define the goals and concrete measures.
If you choose LOGO CRM, the defined goals are monitored and results are documented during the course of the project.
This is part of the LOGO CRM Check:
- Survey status quo
- Carry out a needs analysis
- Identify development potential
- Define strategic objective
- Determine concrete measures
- Document results