Ladies in Logistics – More than just a group on XING!
LOGO consult is a member of BVL, Dorothee Gabor and Veronika Bauer are members of the BVL Ladies in Logistics group.
BVL brought this topic to the stage in the specialist forum at the leading trade fair for the logistics industry https://www.bvl.de/tlm
The article that appeared in the DVZ fits this perfectly: Logistics – the end of a male domain?
In advance, a study was conducted by the BVL on the topic, which you can download here: https://www.bvl.de/schriften/schriften
Read what men and women think about the role of women in logistics professions, what opportunities there are and what problems there are.
LOGO board member Dorothee Gabor was asked to take part in an interesting panel discussion:
Forum II: “Male domain?! Opportunities for and with women in logistics” | 05 June 2019, 14:00 – 15:30, Hall B2 Forum I, East
See some pictures from the event here:
The discussion round revolved around the following questions:
How can more women be inspired for logistics professions (shortage of skilled workers)?
How does the corporate culture change with more women in the company (diversity)?
What opportunities arise for women in the age of digitalisation?
“Ladies in Logistics” is a BVL initiative for professional and personal exchange at regional or national events.
- Karen Klement, Department Head CL Sales, Corporate Contract Logistics, Dachser SE, Kempten, Regional Group Spokesperson, BVL
- Dorothee Gabor, Director of Business Development, LOGO consult AG, Starnberg on the lake
- Katrin Hinne-Mohrmann, Head of Strategic Departmental Programmes Transport and Logistics, Deutsche Bahn AG, Frankfurt
- Monika Rörig, Owner and Systemic Business Coach, FOKUSWerktstatt, Munich
- Dr. Nicole Schnittfeld, Head of Business Development, PostLogistics, Bern